Q: How Can I Pay My Association Dues?

A: You can pay your dues in three ways.

o    Pay online here

o    Submit an ACH for for automatic debits

o    Send a personal check made out to your community’s Association(hand written or through your bank’s electronic bill pay) to the Trident office:

618 E. South Street

Suite 500

Orlando, Fl 32801

Please be sure to address the envelope C/O Trident Association Management

Q: How Do I Access My Community Web Portal?

A: If your community uses Vinteum Neigbrs you can access your log in here..

Q: Can I Come To Your Office to Discuss A Concern?

A: Our LCAMs are frequently serving in their communities during normal business hours. If you would like to meet with us in our offices please make an appointment or arrange for your community manager to meet you in your neighborhood. Our office is open from 9am-5pm Monday - Friday(Closed Major Holidays) and there will always be someone at the front desk who can take any documents or payments however please make sure they are in a sealed envelope marked Trident Association Management.